I’m in the process of moving some of my previous pieces onto this blog. I’m moving them by theme because…well, why not? So this theme is …. BOOKS! Here are a few posts on books or reviews I wanted here. Hope you enjoy. If you’ve already read them, uhhh, read them again or check back later, I’ll be posting fresh content again soon :)
This is from a link up with The Broke and the Bookish. An amazing site for book lovers!
2. Agnes And The Hitman – Absolutely HILARIOUS. Every page has humor. Then there’s the mystery and romance. Perfection.
3. Can You Keep A Secret? – If you loved Shopaholic you will love this book. I crack up just reading the back!
4. Fashionably Late – A cute beach read…covers the important things; fashion & love. Well, important for a beach read anyway
5. Eccentric Glamour: Creating An Insanely More Fabulous You – This book. I don’t think I read a single page without laughing and learning something new. It covers everything fashion and personality with humor and blunt speaking.
6. 20 Times A Lady – This is such an amazing book. The movie they made called “What’s Your Number?” was horrible. Delilah Darling is such a wonderful character and the journey to find all of the men she ever slept with is fabulous. This had everything I want for an easy read.
7. Dangerous Angels – Such a beautifully descriptive book!! Very airy and light with so many wonderful words. Wonderful words because I feel like every word she chooses makes me feel something. It’s insane.
8. Front Row – This is a book about Anna Wintour. If you would be interested in knowing anything about her (and how could you not be?! The woman is a powerhouse!) then this book is for you. Where better to read about someone who seems so unrelaxed than when you are relaxed? Exactly.
9. A Total Waste Of Makeup – Chick Lit at it’s best. Fluffy and fun. I liked all of the characters and it kept me reading. Not life changing which is nice sometimes.
10. Leaving Unknown – Maeve goes on a road trip to all the towns across the USA with weird names. I had a blast traveling with her and loved reading her story. There were some serious moments and humorous moments. I give it an A…
Have you read any of these books? What books would you recommend?
All images via here